Secure file-sharing and real-time sync, with or without internet.
OuiSync is a free and open source tool enabling file sync and backups between devices, peer-to-peer.
- Easy to use: Simply install and quickly create files and folders to sync and share with trusted devices, contacts and/or groups.
- Free for everyone: no in-app purchases, no subscriptions, no ads, and no tracking!
- Offline-first: OuiSync uses an innovative, synchronous, peer-to-peer design that allows users to access and share files and folders whether or not your device can connect to the internet.
- Secure: End-to-end encrypted files and folders - both in transit and at rest - secured by established, state-of-the art protocols.
- Access Controls: Create repositories that can be shared as read-write, read-only, or blind (you store files for others, but cannot access them).
OuiSync is currently in Alpha, which means some functionality and features are not yet working. If you install OuiSync, please be sure to update regularly as each update will contain significant fixes!
Contact the OuiSync team at ouisync [at] equalit [dot] ie for support or just to get in touch.